Walkin' All Night [fades in] (4:00)
Two Trains (4:33)
Wait Till The Shit Hits The Fan (6:44)
On Your Way Down (6:32)
Spanish Moon > (5:04)
Skin It Back > (4:22)
Fat Man In The Bathtub (5:51)
Sailin' Shoes (4:45)
Rock And Roll Doctor (3:31)
Oh Atlanta (4:51)
Cold Cold Cold > (5:01)
Dixie Chicken > (6:57)
Tripe Face Boogie (6:01)
encore call 01 (1:10)
Teenage Nervous Breakdown (3:39)
encore call 02 (2:11)
A Apolitical Blues (aborted) (1:22)
Day At The Dog Races (6:18)
- Tide opened the show.
- Union Ballroom holds 1,000 at capacity.
- Editing and Mastering in WaveLab 6.10 with UAD in 16/44.1 - SBE Free.
- Taper: unknown
- Analog Transfer by Chris Cafiero, Little Feat Archivist
- Edited, Mastered and Seeded to the LMA by Alex Ford
- 1st Gen cassettes are from the collection of Chris Cafiero.
- This recording is for completists and Feat Fans. Digital Little Feat history.
The original raw .wav files had very low levels and an extremely muddy sound.
All efforts were made to bring out the best possible sound.
- If you are the original taper, we want to give you full credit.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will update the info.
- To hear a sample of the original sound of this recording, Click Here
March 2, 2010 Subject:
Nice work folks!
For being an AUD, it's definitely listenable -- sure, it's not the greatest AUD you've ever heard, but if you listen to what the original levels sounded like, then you'll really appreciate how much better it sounds. Thanks for the hard work!